Thursday, April 23, 2009

Help!! I am overrun!!!

I have just been hatching, hatching, hatching.
And the Sweet Husband just keeps putting more eggs in!
I hope I can sell all of these little darlings!
Anyone need some pretty chicks from great stock?

I am loving the ear tufts on the Ameracaunas. It just doesn't get any cuter than this.

I seriously wish I could keep old "Spot" here. I will never know what it will look
like as an adult.



And this here is a Langshan chick.. I think Langshan mix actaully as the toes are two-toned black and white. Cute though.

So, my time is spent as a complete slave to the incubators and the chicks.
Making sure that every one is eating and drinking, not too hot and not too cold.
Raise the light, lower the light. Fill the waterer, fill the feeder. Boil some eggs, mash some eggs.
I am not going to get a tan this way. Nope.
But they are really pretty. I just love them and I have about 60 more too
and the incubator is full up. Oh my.

1 comment: