Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Opulent Ova!



Aren't they just the prettiest things...?
Like Easter bunny droppings of the sweetest chocolate.
And they will hatch into lovely Marans chickens
Black Coppers and Splashes and Black....oh yippee!!!
I got these gorgeous things from a friend
so, if you are tempted beyond your ability to control
check her out and you too could be as happy as me!!
I am ecstatic, by the way. Like a kid at Christmas.
Thanks, Patty!
I fixed the link!!! It works correctly! My bad.

4 comments:

  1. Those are BEAUTIFUL! I so badly want Marans! I did check the link, but nothing on poultry there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am gonnah have a chicken addiction at this rate. I have my Buff Orps. Now I have some Americaunas, b/c how could you NOT want blue eggs?
    Yesterday I got my first EVER Silkies.
    Now you make me want Marans?

    I have been LESS than a year in chickens and I am Addicted.
    What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, whatever you do- don't get an incubator and DO NOT go hang out at www.backyardchickens.com (theforum part) and certainly.. DO NOT scroll down to the hatching eggs threads where you can get hatching eggs for anything you can think of with feathers!
    It is hard to control myself. Oh my!! And I have 10,000 sq ft barn. Do you know how hard it is not to have 10 of everything????
    I have been good and only got one group of birds..no wait.. two groups of eggs from there.
    I really, really, really want the Lemon Blue Cochins that one lady has. They are so bright yellow and so bright blue that they look like parrots! Stunning. Gorgeous! And I want some so bad I could just die even though I don't really like the looks of the Cochins. It is the color!
    Sigh.... maybe this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, those are just wonderful! I'll be checking the link, because cuckoo marans are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete